1. Pray for him. He needs guidance too, there might be some issues or things that is pressing on him lately. Thank God for what a wonderful husband He blessed you with.
2. Skip some chores and enjoy cuddle time with him. Watch your favorite TV shows together. If he is into that gas monkey show even if you totally don't get the fascination with cars, vintage cars , dismantling cars, painting cars.. all about cars. I'm sure he doesn't get your fascination with 19 kids and Counting or American Idol either .
3. Cook that bacon. It is his best friend. It is included in his basic food group. Bacon is every man's love language.
4. Stop complaining. They hear us y'all. They know what we go through as moms and wives. Whether they do something "about it" or not..A little change is really nice.
5. Offer a beer , coffee or tea after a long day's work .
6. Give him space. ( a space in the bathroom too)
7. Switch roles for a day -- Fill up his tank or take the garbage out.. I know..I know ..of all the things you do in the house. Again, this is about showing him your love (without expecting any favor in return)
8. Email , text or leave him a sweet note on his lunchbox. Remind him how much you love and adore him. Tell him how hot he is and you can't wait till he comes home. (wink..wink)
9. Make his favorite meal. Cook that bacon.
10. Play together. Do something you enjoy doing together . It might be puzzles , play sports..whatever. Be young at heart..its good for relationships. Be silly together.
11. Remember your dating days.. before you had kids or before you got married...it made you smile didn't it?
12. Flirt with him. It is how you got here in the first place.
13. Don't nag. period.